Advicelet benefit: Smart customer collaboration can really make the difference between good and great customer relationships.
Most businesses (small or otherwise) claim they collaborate successfully with their customers on a regular basis – but do you really? Collaboration doesn’t mean being prepared to drive 400 miles to a meeting at short notice, it means being smart in the way you interact with customers on a daily basis. Small business growth depends on keeping costs low and creating great relationships – so what better way to do this than using technology.
We have another expert in the studio again – a man well-qualified to give advice on collaboration – the CEO of BT’s collaboration and conferencing division, Aaron McCormack. In the first of a two part interview, Aaron talks through the benefits of using technology to collaborate more effectively with your customers… and before you ask – this isn’t a blatant plug for BT…
- Small businesses don’t trust remote workers (computing.co.uk)
- Vyew.com – FREE online collaboration and conferencing tool (sohosolowestcork.com)
- Moving Beyond Selling To Building Collaborative Relationships (thecustomercollective.com)
- The Big Idea: Solve Your Customers’ Big Problems (thecustomercollective.com)
- Is Great Customer Service Contagious? (crowdspring.com)
- Collaborative Services: Social Innovation and Design for Sustainability (doorsofperception.com)